Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back To Blogging

I know its been tumbleweeds around here- but....

Let me give you a status update:

1) Was totally romanced- all was well
2) Got my ass kicked - or more like got my heart kicked
3) Recovered remarkably quickly - but shed a few tears
4) Operating and dating with more balance these days

I really allowed myself to be wooed by Smitten.  Smitten is still in the picture, I am just a lot more realistic about the role he will play in my life. And realize that I want to date men who can and will play a different role.

Ultimately, I do want to be with someone who can commit to being emotionally available and with whom I can consistently spend 2-4 times a week. I am not sure I want the whole family thing, or the daily contact of living together- but I do want a go to person emotionally and I do want someone whose wants to spend time together regularly and who I least talk/text/email/etc. daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment