Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Cast of Characters and Back Story

OK- so about two years ago- I found myself:

a) without my husband
b) 80-pounds lighter with a hardbody and bootie for days
c) writing a profile on OK Cupid

Those elements combined with an onboard sense of adventure have led me into some entertaining situations. I took one year off to mourn and do therapy and the last 12-months to "date".  Let me give you a list of the current cast of characters:

Accidental MILF- me - old as fuck and given that name by some friend or two or three... anyway, I am pushing 50 and need more botox now! I also have young kids -so I am the babies and botox generation for sure.

The Manor- the crazy house I rent

Za-za- the three year old who is cute as the dickens but basically channels Linda Blair's character in the exorcist

The Queen- the four year old- she thinks she is in charge

OK- now for the men:

The Ex - loved him too death and then he got broken. I am the sole supporter for our merry band of marauders

Mumbles - formerly known as "Smitten" - trouble with a capital "T" and presented as in an  open relationship- which appears to be more theoretical than actual as recent events have revealed -- need I say more?  Oh, I will....

Stop Motion- lovely - complicated - where we stand is to be determined - I have great fondness for him

SoulSurfer -  sigh!!!! I really like this guy... it's very new

There are a few other characters- but no real players.  But 'oh my' are there epic numbers of first dates to be shared... tales to be woven and told.  Grab a scorecard- because the games are about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment