Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

And Another Thing...

I am roughly 1,000 years old.  Old enough to be pegged as a cougar except for the fact I really don't care for younger men.  Not that I haven't dated a few on my journey of the newly single... tedious!  But that is another story.

My current dating situation is complicated.  Don't you love it when people say that and then don't dish? That said I am actively working on less rather than more drama. I may need a little luck with that.  I am on a self assigned 18-months of attempting unencumbered dating... that means no singular commitments... so far this approach has led to some real adventures and time with some significant characters of the male species.  I can honestly say, while I won't regret this period of time- I am looking forward being out of the "just divorced" phase of life.

1 comment:

  1. but you tell me such great stories!!!!!!! While no more drama is a wonderful thing, I WILL miss the stories.....

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete